For our client, a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) leader, we are looking for an Accounts Payable with German.
Our partner delivers value to their customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes.
Various industries: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
- PO Invoice processing and responsible for coding Non-PO invoices using the ERP Accounting System;
- Perform Travel and Expenses activities;
- Monitor and clear ‘on hold’ invoices in a timely manner;
- Support General Ledger teams with month-end processes and requests, if needed;
- Supplier liaison via telephone and email communication;
- Keep the Department procedures updated according to the changes on the process;
- Realize PTP related reports such as: RTV report, Workflow allocation, VIM Follow-up report, Late payment fees report, Duplicate check.
- 1 year previous experience in Accounts Payable;
- German language – at least B1/B2 level;
- English language – conversational level / B1/B2;
- Experience of Oracle or SAP Accounts Payable systems would be a plus;
- Good all-round Excel skills;
- Proactive in solving day to day issues;
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
- Good communication and development skills;
- Flexible approach;
- Efficiently escalate to appropriate levels.
- A young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
- Meal tickets (15 RON/Day);
- Great work-life balance culture;
- Performance bonuses according to your results;
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Career path perspective and personal development plan;
- Medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies.
Loading application form