Our partner is one of the youngest Group entities that provides billing and IT related services to Romania, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Russia, Hungary, Belgium and Austria. The services are based on high tech consumptions transmissions from sub metering systems for water, electricity, gas, heat and cooling utilities – especially in apartment buildings and commercial properties.
Job Location: Bucharest.
In this function, you will work in an agile team and will be responsible for support related to web software applications used in several countries, with main focus on the Austrian customer.
- Solve 2nd level incidents and service requests;
- Training for internal clients;
- Update technical and user documentation;
- Support and maintain good relations with internal clients and development team.
Requirements & Competencies:
- German language: Medium level (B1) - would be a plus;
- Advanced level for English Language;
- 1 year of experience in Service Desk Support role;
- Experience in working with web applications;
- Experience in working in Agile processes – it’s a plus;
- Database and SQL knowledge – it’s a plus;
- Ability to work in challenging international, multinational teams and manage own time;
- Self-motivated, with a high level of self-discipline;
- Patience, flexibility and attention to detail;
- Delivery focused, with a flexible approach to work and willingness to learn new systems and business lines;
- Good communication and listening skills;
- Ability to maintain documentation.