Our client is a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) leader.
Our partner delivers value to their customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes.
Various industries: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
The MIS reports and tools are largely developed in Microsoft Applications, in particular Access and Excel.
The development of these applications has the following objectives:
▪ Improve the operating efficiency of the finance function through automation of periodical tasks such and KPI metrics, daily productivity reports;
▪ Eliminate errors in MI production by removing manual processes;
▪ Provide process transparency and reconcilable MI to externally reported financial accounts;
▪ Organization, documentation and maintenance of reporting systems;
▪ Ability to work to extremely tight deadlines to avoid breach;
▪ Updating and improving the code as requirements change, being totally flexible;
▪ Understanding the impact of changes and dealing with things accordingly;
▪ Making sure that codes are up to date;
▪ Testing and analysis of coding;
▪ Writing macros;
▪ Keeping and logging code development;
▪ Building/maintaining spreadsheets for storing/manipulating data;
▪ Building/maintaining MS Access databases for storing/manipulating data;
▪ Helping to maintain the automation system at all levels from data in through to pdf/ppt out;
▪ Building/maintaining tools and interfaces to allow other team members to access and manipulate data.
Essential technical requirements:
▪ MS Excel: excellent knowledge required;
▪ VBA for MS Excel: excellent knowledge required;
▪ MS Access: good/excellent knowledge required;
▪ VBA for MS Access: good/excellent knowledge required;
▪ Comfortable with importing/exporting data to/from both applications.
Nice to have technical requirements:
▪ Working knowledge of SAP/Oracle or PeopleSoft;
▪ Working knowledge of SharePoint;
▪ Experience of automating functions between MS Office applications (OLE);
▪ Xcelsius Present (SAP Business Objects);
▪ F&A: fair understanding of Finance & Accounting processes;
▪ Communication and interrelationship;
▪ Structured and analytical mind;
▪ Quick learner;
▪ Flexible, adaptable;
▪ Result oriented and pro-active.
- A young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
- Meal tickets;
- Great work-life balance culture;
- Performance bonuses according to your results;
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Career path perspective and personal development plan;
- Medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies.