Info about our client:
- a global market leader in diversified engineering solutions and one of the global, reliable and long-term partners of numerous companies in the field of Transportation, Aerospace & Defense, Aero Engines, Industrial & Hi-Tech, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas and Power.
Location: Romania, Remote
Type of collaboration: permanent contract (CIM) / contractor (SRL/PFA).
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for providing manufacturing and/or engineering process support in accordance with documented procedures and practices. In this role you will be responsible for design, development, testing, design transfer and provide support for the technical development of an advanced medical reporting, image management and data management solution. You will develop and maintain systems, rules, and processes to ensure fulfilment of internal and external requirements. You will ensure that projects and products are capable and will meet specified standards. You should have knowledge of best practices and aware of standard tools in the business.
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated test;
- Perform automation feasibility analyses and tools selection;
- Develop, maintain, and improve existing/new test automation frameworks;
- Perform review for automated test specification, code, and documentation;
- Analyze test results and perform root cause analysis to identify/report bugs and resolve test errors.
- Work in Agile environment and onshore-offshore model;
- Collaborate with team members to develop/execute project plans and schedules;
- Work with the development team to increasing the overall test coverage and maintain the test pyramid;
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities of improving the overall QA process and applying the latest techniques and standards in test automation;
- Assure quality and regulatory compliance are meet in accordance with documented procedures.
- Estimate and track effort on task level;
- Manage the CI environment (Managing the Jenkins server, Creating/Updating testing pipelines and provisioning of execution VMs).
Requirements & Competencies:
- Studied Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT/Robotics, or a related field;
- 4+ years of solid automation engineering experience developing frameworks;
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality Assurance and test automation;
- Strong Knowledge of QA Testing methodologies, testing types and testing Techniques;
- Hands-on experience with Test automation tools and frameworks like: Cypress, Squish, cucumber, REST Assured or similar tools for web, desktop, and API testing;
- Experience in Web, API and Windows based technologies e.g. QT;
- Working experience with Agile frameworks like scrum and Kanban;
- Hands-on experience in testing web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.), SQL Database;
- Working with Windows operating systems and networks;
- Knowledge of continuous Integration tools like Jenkins;
- Experience in scripting with: Python, Batch script, PowerShell, Shell;
- Fluency in English;
- Self-starter working effectively, individually as well as collaboratively with strong organizational, time management and communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills and detail oriented;
- Proactive and comfortable working as an individual contributor;
- Powerful teams, open and friendly working atmosphere as well as flat hierarchies;
- Exciting projects at a high technological level;
- Flexible working hours / WFH (remote);
- Further training and development opportunities.