Work remote, Romania
For our client, a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) leader, we are looking for a Strategic Sourcing Specialist (Procurement) with Spanish.
Our partner delivers value to their customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes.
Various industries: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
Purpose of the job: assisting Category Managers with category planning and strategy development, benchmarking, collecting market intelligence, managing stakeholders and developing project pipelines.
- Developing and executing sourcing strategies through the use of the client’s strategic sourcing process;
- Identifying cost savings through negotiations, event driven activities, and alternate sourcing strategies to achieve assigned cost saving goals;
- Leading commercial negotiations, drafting contracts and managing supplier relationships;
- Supporting Category Managers in managing overall supplier relationships, including supplier performance, capability development, risk mitigation, cost savings, and quality improvements;
- Acting as the escalation point for the source to contract (S2C) team, communicating and resolving operational issues, and escalating to the Regional Delivery Lead or Category Manager as necessary;
- Defining strategic sourcing execution process, including building cost models, designing and launching of RFIs/RFPs, evaluating bids, planning and executing negotiation strategies, and making award recommendations;
- People management responsibilities for up to 6 team members of various levels ranging.
- 4 - 5 years working experience in contracts, negotiations, procurement, strategic sourcing or supporting a sourcing organization;
- A good expertise in one or more indirect spend categories (e.g. MRO, Capital, Professional Services, IT, Marketing, Logistics, etc.), including understanding external market dynamics, top suppliers, market trends and highlights, and procurement strategies;
- Fluency in Spanish language (B2 level);
- Being able to determine the appropriate procurement strategy for assigned categories and business requirements;
- Being able to draft simple to complex contractual agreements;
- Good skills using Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to provide custom solutions to address the client’s challenges;
- Ability to motivate and manage people and strong leadership skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously;
- Good written, verbal, communication and presentation skills.
- A young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
- Meal tickets (15 RON/Day);
- Great work - life balance culture;
- Performance bonuses according to your results;
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Career path perspective and personal development plan;
- Medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies.