We are recruiting: Project Engineer
About our partner:
- With over 90 years experience in pressure vessels industry;
- The enterprise has earned a world reputation in manufacturing of equipment for petrochemical and oil refinery industries, energy industry, thermal power stations, cellulose and paper industry.
City: Buzau (full time job / Monday - Friday).
Relocation package provided for people from other cities.
Job Purpose: coordinating and monitoring the development and implementation of projects in accordance with commercial contracts, starting from the design and planning stage, to the evaluation stage of results to ensure that the activity is carried out as planned and falls within allocated budget.
- Elaborating the project plan as a whole (budget, resources, schedule, conditions and responsibilities) and presenting it to the clients;
- Coordinating the activities within the project and establishing long-term collaboration relations with the partners, clients and beneficiaries of the project;
- Following the development of contracts (planning, monitoring from a technical and financial point of view, monitoring the supply and execution of projects, supervising all phases of the project and its deliveries and taking measures to complete projects within the established deadlines);
- Ensuring the collection and transmission of specific information and data obtained to the client, participation in professional discussions to identify conditions and contractual details, establishing work priorities and necessary resources, successful completion and on time for delivery;
- Following the allocation of material and human resources for the start of the project (employees, raw materials and materials, subcontractors);
- Ensuring communication with all persons involved in the project: ensuring the interface with related departments (Procurement & Logistics Department, Technical Department, Sales Department, Production Department, Finance Department) and collaborating with workshop leaders, subcontractors for the realization of the project on time and in qualitative parameters;
- Supervising the development of the project and managing the project team; following the entire technological process throughout the execution of the order, as well as the inclusion in the forecasted budget;
- Maintaining permanent contact with the client and requesting his participation in the development of the project within the initially negotiated limits;
- Ensuring that the inspection and testing plan are prepared and distributed to all parties involved by the Technical Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Production Engineering;
- Advanced level of English;
- Relevant knowledge in the field (industrial, production field);
- Knowledge of quality assurance systems;
- PC literate: PC operation - advanced Office suite, operation in SAP / ERP system, other programs; specialized applications for project planning and monitoring (Microsoft Project) would be a plus;
- Ability to concentrate, analyze and synthesize;
- Negotiation and interpersonal communication skills;
- Ability to establish relationships, tolerant, calm, perseverance;
- Ability to write clear and accurate reports;
- Decision-making capacity and taking responsibility;
- Skills to work in a team;
- Fairness and loyalty to the company, flexibility;
- Concern for raising the individual professional level.