About our client:
- premier owner and operator of shopping centers in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), with
- presence in nine countries;
- the group benefits from a highly-skilled internal management team which combines asset management, development, investment, leasing and financial expertise;
- owns and operates 54 retail properties.
Accounts Receivable tasks:
- balance reconciliation;
- collection of receivables;
- bank guarantees and insurance process management;
- monthly invoicing, credit notes and accruals;
- administrative activities (accompanying letters, memos and supporting documents, explanations and breakdowns).
Accounts Payable tasks:
- posting of supplier invoices, accruals;
- review of the supporting documentation and agreements related to suppliers;
Lease Administration tasks:
- Communication with legal and leasing departments;
- Bank guarantees and rental security deposits management;
- Collections, sales data entry, calculation and analysis of the turnovers;
- Entering of media sales contracts into the internal platforms.
- Banking and payments: payment approval forms, manual form (refund of deposit, analysis of the debs before create of the approval, wrongly paid amount;
- Reporting (statutory and internal) and audit – collection reports, litigation cases;
- Meetings, communication and support with external providers – receivable related.
Requirements & Competencies:
- 2 years previous experience in Accounts Payable /Accounts Receivable/Collection/Accounting;
- Good command of English;
- Good all-around Excel skills;
- Keen to take ownership responsibility;
- Proactive in solving day to day issues;
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
- Good communication and development skills;
- Team player;
- Flexible approach.