Hiring: MS Dynamics Consultant (Lease Admin Stream Owner)
Be part of strategy to develop the digital and technological transformation of business over the next years.
About our client:
- premier owner and operator of shopping centers in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), with presence in nine countries;
- the group benefits from a highly-skilled internal management team which combines asset management, development, investment, leasing and financial expertise;
- owns and operates 54 retail properties.
- Understanding Leasing and Admin processes, positioned at the intersection between Finance and Leasing, between Finance & Operations and CE Dynamics products;
- Mapping business processes and ensuring alignment across business functions and geographies;
- Highlighting redundancies / inefficiencies and driving simplification through business process transformation;
- Defining gaps vs. current Microsoft Dynamics product suite (F&O, CE, Flex Property by Yavica) and developing plan to cover them together with implementation partner, coordinating the execution;
- Defining the data migration and integration implications and addressing them within the team of consultants, ensuring data completion and data quality;
- Defining test scenarios for SIT and UAT and coordinating with key users for assigned business processes;
- Becoming the solution expert, being able to assist users with training, Q&A and ticket support;
- Acting as a consultant and offering solutions for customers' problems;
- Participating in project team activities and contributing to documentation requirements according to internal methodology.
Requirements & Competencies:
Previous experience with MS Dynamics or experience in real estate ERP implementation with coverage of Lease Admin processes;
- English knowledge (spoken and written);
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Project Management Skills;
- PMP / Lean 6 sigma experience / certifications are a plus.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Creative thinker with a vision;
- Good business engagement and customer attitude;
- Details oriented;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.