For our client, a global Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) leader, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable with French.
Our partner delivers value to their customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes.
Various industries: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
Purpose of the job: Working on the assigned accounts, invoices and transactions according to the set target, policies and procedures and within the timeframe agreed in order to collect all due invoices and reduce AR balance.
- Communicating with the client (including other internal departments) to fulfill all work-related tasks;
- Offering customer service on collection issues, process customer refunds, Direct Debit, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments (claims / disputes);
- Working with a minimum of supervision on collection of overdue accounts and making adjustments, handling queries and resolving problems within company guidelines and policy;
- Developing good client relationships by updating the customer accounts with correct information and good relations with the colleagues (within the project);
- Updating the customer accounts after every customer interaction, solving customer account related problems received, identifying and/or solves credit card payment issues;
- Escalating difficult situations to the Process Specialist / Team Leader;
- Managing the Fraud Detect Inbox and monitoring the suspected fraud accounts;
- Preparing insolvencies, bankruptcies, administration paperwork;
- Taking details and/or processes the assigned credit cards transactions.
- 2 years previous experience in Accounts Receivable (end to end processes);
- Fluency in French language (B2 level);
- Good command of English is a must;
- Good all-around Excel skills;
- Keen to take ownership responsibility;
- Proactive in solving day to day issues;
- Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
- Good communication and development skills;
- Team player;
- Flexible approach.
- A young team, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment;
- Meal tickets (15 RON/Day);
- Great work - life balance culture;
- Performance bonuses according to your results;
- Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses);
- Career path perspective and personal development plan;
- Medical coverage;
- Bookster and Benefits Online to enjoy your hobbies.